By Jaime Rivera | January 24, 2014 11:54 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple’s confirmation that there are no plans to merge OS X with iOS in the near future. Motorola follows the news as the Moto X is going to be on Sale this Monday, January 27th, and the deal is very good. HTC is next as those of you expecting Android 4.4 KitKat on your US variants may see the update in the next coming days. The Google Nexus 5 follows as we get new leaks of the phone in red. We end today’s show talking about Qualcomm and how it just acquired Palm’s patents from HP.
All this and more after the break.
- Apple puts the kibosh on idea of iOS/OS X merger
- Motorola’s best Moto X deal yet arrives on Monday
- HTC One KitKat update being certified by US carriers
- Red Nexus 5 purportedly pictured
- Qualcomm acquires Palm, patents from HP