Dual Android-Windows Phone launched, More Wooden Moto X, HTC M8 & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pockentow Daily as we talk about the first Dual-mode Android-Windows Phone in the market, even though that Windows Phone partition is not as real as you’d expect. Then we talk about the LG G3 rumors, and a more realistic launch day for the phone. We later go through the rumored Xperia Z2 back plate, and the fact that it won’t be a glass-on-glass phone. HTC follows the news, as the M8 will apparently have a larger display, a unique camera, and a late launch day. We end today’s show as we cover the additional wooden options of the Moto X, aside from the drop in price.
All this and more after the break.
– Dual-mode Android-Windows Phone(ish) handset a reality
– LG G3 rumors get specific with launch plans; maybe not MWC after all?
– Well who might you be for, mystery Sony Xperia backplate?
– HTC M8 may pack larger screen, dual rear camera sensors
– Moto X walnut, teak, and ebony wood options finally arriving (with a pricing surprise)