Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple and how it’s forced to reimburse $32.5 Million to parents affected by in-app purchases. Google Chrome is next as the browser will now compress data in servers to give you a more efficient and faster browsing. HP is next as the company has silently announced the VoiceTab 6 and VoiceTab 7 phablets and tablets respectively. Motorola follows the news as we talk about its plans to build a tablet under the Moto Maker service that we currently know for the Moto X. We end today’s show talking about the Blackphone, and what this means to your privacy.
All this and more after the break.
- Apple returning $32.5M to parents as part of FTC in-app purchase settlement
- Chrome for Mobile learns to compress data to save bandwidth
- HP confirms pair of VoiceTab 6 and 7-inchers
- Motorola considers tablet, Moto Maker could customize it
- Blackphone brings secure communications to Android