Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the announcement of the Google Play Edition Moto G and its details. We then talk about the Moto X, which is now officially ready to land in Europe in the next two weeks. Samsung is next as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S 5 launch plans, aside from the rumors of a better battery for its future flagship. Then we talk about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and how KitKat was recently made available in certain European countries. We later cover Sony’s launch of certain mid-tier phones to the market. We end today’s show talking about the new leaks of the Google Nexus 10 2014.
All this and more after the break.
– Motorola Moto G latest Android to join Google Play edition family
– Motorola Moto X coming to Europe in February
– Reconsidering Samsung’s Galaxy S 5 launch event plans
– Super dense, high capacity battery rumored for Galaxy S 5
– Samsung Galaxy Note 3 KitKat update arrives in Poland, other regions to follow
– Sony introduces Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia E1
– Nexus 10 2014 render, specs leak; can we trust them?