Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s new strategy to attend the US market, which the company chose to abandon just a couple of months ago, aside from more rumors of a Sony Windows Phone as well. Then we go through Samsung’s new leaks of Android 4.4 KitKat for the Galaxy S 4, and some disappointing facts about it. Meizu and Ubuntu are next as new leaks prove the MX3 to be the next Ubuntu mobile phone. Apple takes the stage after that since its new patent proves some Optical Image Stabilization love for the iPhone 6. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo’s leaks and what this could mean to the product category.
All this and more after the break.
- Sony flip-flops on smartphone strategy: focus now on US and China
- Sony acknowledges discussions over possible Windows Phone interest
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 KitKat test build leaks; no big UI overhaul yet
- Will Meizu deliver the first Ubuntu phone? OS spotted on MX3
- Apple patent app reveals work on optical stabilization; bolsters iPhone 6 rumors?
- Galaxy Note 3 Neo (aka Note 3 Lite) pictured alongside Note 3