By Jaime Rivera | January 9, 2014 11:43 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about T-Mobile’s new plans to reimburse you for early termination fees from competing carriers. We then move to the Moto G as the device has just landed at Verizon for just $100 on a pre-paid plan. Up next we have Archos, a company we haven’t talked about before, and its plans for a $50 smartwatch later this year. We later talk about the iPhone 6 and the rumored frame that just got leaked, aside from more details on the phone’s camera. We end today’s show talking about Samsung, and its plans for the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Gear and Galaxy Note 4.
All this and more after the break.
- T-Mobile CES presentation confirms ETF reimbursement scheme
- Hundred dollar Moto G goes official at Verizon
- Archos to offer a Pebble-like smartwatch for $50 this summer
- Supposed iPhone 6 frame looks gigantic
- iPhone 6 camera may not see a resolution bump (but that’s OK)
- Samsung to rethink the Galaxy S5 “back to basics” plus new Galaxy Gear