By Jaime Rivera | January 8, 2014 11:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Microsoft’s recent claims that Windows Phone has surpassed the iPhone in 24 markets, and what that really means. Nokia follows the news as Verizon has just spilled the beans on the Nokia Lumia Icon. Ubuntu is next as Canonical has just confirmed hardware for later in 2014. Apple then takes the stage as more reports on the progress of the iWatch sound badder than we expected. We end today’s show talking about Intel’s plans to bring us dual OS platform chips in the near future.
All this and more after the break.
- Microsoft claims that Windows Phone beats the iPhone in 24 markets
- Nokia Lumia Icon confirmed: Verizon spills the beans on official name
- Multiple Ubuntu smartphone models enter the running for 2014
- Apple iWatch running into trouble? What rumored setbacks could mean
- Intel to focus on dual OS platforms between Windows and Android