Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s recent annoucement of the new SmartBand, along with a new Xperia Z1 Compact and Z1S for the US market. We then talk about Samsung’s new family of tablets, which include some interesting enhancements when compared to previous years. We keep talking about Samsung as we cover the company’s new tablet UI, aside from the fact that it’s also planned for Galaxy smartphones. Motorola is next as we talk about the company’s press event in Europe for January 14th. We end today’s show talking about the new Pebble Steel, and what’s hot about it.
All this and more after the break.
- Sony reveals SmartBand wearable with Core tracker for life-logging
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: hands-on (Video)
- Sony Xperia Z1S: hands-on (Video)
- Samsung formally confirms Galaxy Tab Pro, Note Pro lineup
- Leak teases new direction for TouchWiz on Samsung phones
- Motorola teases device launch for Europe next week; what will it be?
- Pebble announces new Pebble Steel thinner, sleeker smartwatch