Android on cars, HTC One+, Nvidia Tegra K1’s 192 cores & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Lenovo’s new ThinkPad 8, which the company claims is for business users. We later talk about LG as the company has announced their G Flex availability in the US, along with a new Lifeband Touch, and even some webOS-based TVs. HTC follows the news as we get details on the name of its new flagship, and some bad news about it as well. Nvidia follows the news as we cover its new Tegra K1 processor, and what this means to the industry. We end today’s show as we talk about the new Open Automotive Alliance for bringing Android into your dashboard.
All this and more after the break.
– Lenovo announces the ThinkPad 8 for business users
– LG brings G Flex US launch news, Lifeband Touch, webOS-based TVs to CES
– HTC sources double-down on M8 camera specs, suggest possible launch name
– Nvidia’s new Tegra K1 mobile processor has 192 graphics cores
– Expect Android-equipped Cars from Audi, Honda, GM and Hyundai soon