Guys, our apologies for the late upload. Hopefully these technical issues will get solved this week.
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s new Galaxy Camera 2, and the reasons why it’s worth and not worth your money. We then continue talking about Samsung, this time because of the possible launch rumors of the Galaxy S 5. Motorola is next as we go through the Moto X and Moto G discounts that just landed. Sony takes the spotlight next with a possible Windows Phone during 2014. We end today’s show talking about Google Glass and its possible retail price.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung goes official with Galaxy Camera 2
– Samsung exec fuels rumors of February Galaxy S 5 launch
– Motorola pricing shake-ups: Moto X, Moto G get 2014 discounts
– Could we see a Sony Windows Phone 8 model before the year’s out?
– New Google Glass opportunities arise, as rumors talk retail pricing