By Jaime Rivera | December 31, 2013 1:10 PM
Our apology for the late upload. Sadly we’ve experienced some bad technical difficulties that just got fixed.
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s new Exynos S processor, and what this could mean for their smartphones in 2014. We then talk about Samsung’s new mobile RAM chips to power 64-bit processors as well. Then we talk about Asus as the company has already begun teasing its smartphone line-up for CES. Windows Phone 8 returns to the news as we’ve seen a Jailbreak for the Lumia 920 being teased. We end today’s show by talking about the possible joint venture between Google and Audi to build Android-equipped vehicles.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Exynos S could usher-in new era for company’s SoC designs
- 4GB of RAM could power the Galaxy S 5, as Samsung develops 8Gb memory chips
- ASUS alludes to spectrum of device sizes for CES announcement
- Windows Phone 8 jailbreak teased on Lumia 920
- Audi and Google to introduce Android-equipped cars at CES?