By Jaime Rivera | December 27, 2013 11:39 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Oppo’s Find 7, and all the details we’ve wanted to know about its 2K display. Then we talk about LG due to some rumors of the G3, aside from possible wearable items. Samsung is next as we first talk about rumors of a new Galaxy Camera on its way. We also talk about the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 that just landed at the FCC. We end today’s show talking about some legal problems that HTC is giving to their previous VP of design due to leaks.
All this and more after the break.
- Oppo Find 7 display size, 2K resolution, confirmed
- LG G3: fingerprint scanner, 2K display, and MWC launch?
- LG could be working on multiple wearables for 2014
- Second generation Samsung Galaxy Camera surfaces
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 hits FCC, screen size looking confirmed
- HTC design VP indicted in leak scandal