By Jaime Rivera | December 26, 2013 11:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent rumors of a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, which should launch at CES 2014. We continue with Samsung as we get some reports that the company is building a fitness band, aside from their current fitness gear. Yes, Samsung continues, this time with Tizen and some leaked specs of their first device running the OS. Sony then follows as we hear that the Smartwatch 3 has just reached the FCC for review. We end today’s show talking about the 3D printed 2014 HTC One that just got leaked.
All this and more after the break.
- Rumors tackle Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 hardware specs, launch plans
- Samsung Galaxy Band fitness tracker rumored for next year
- Samsung Tizen smartphone shares its FCC paperwork
- Sony sure looks to be working on a new smartwatch; docs hit FCC
- 2014 HTC One model pops up in 3D printed form