By Jaime Rivera | December 23, 2013 11:52 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the iOS 7 Jailbreak, and the reason why we recommend you wait a little. Then we go through the possible launch dates for iOS 7.1, and even the iPhone 6, which is rumored to launch early. We later cover the leaks of the Nokia Lumia 630/635 which is rumored to even include a dual-SIM slot. Samsung follows the news as we talk about their terrible new Galaxy Gear ad, which has gone viral in a negative way. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy S 5, and what to expect about curved displays.
All this and more after the break.
- iOS 7 jailbreak released, just make sure to acknowledge the risks
- Release of iOS 7.1 could still be a quarter year away
- Apple 2014 rumors describe relatively early iPhone 6 launch
- Leaked Lumia 630/635 “Moneypenny” screen appears to confirm dual-SIM support, virtual buttons
- Samsung’s latest Galaxy Gear ad getting more attention than the smartwatch itself
- No curved screen for Galaxy S 5, unnamed sources claim