By Jaime Rivera | December 20, 2013 3:50 AM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about our coverage of Jolla’s first smartphone, and what we should expect from it in the weeks to come. We later talk about Samsung’s plans for Tizen, which are closer than you might think. Then we cover some positive news on the wooden Moto X, aside from a new Moto Maker strategy in January. Then we cover Nokia’s plans for future Lumia smartphones, aside from the Black update to the Lumia 1020. We end today’s show talking about the CyanogenMod expansion to greener pastures.
All this and more after the break.
- Unboxing the Jolla phone: initial setup & first impressions (Video)
- Tizen smartphones tipped for unveiling at MWC
- Wooden Moto X orders start looking (a little) more attractive
- Check out the interactive Moto Maker coming to a print magazine
- Launch names offered for Nokia Lumia “Moneypenny” hardware
- Lumia 1020 on AT&T now getting Lumia Black update (and RAW support)
- Cyanogen Inc. secures tens of millions in new funding, talks future plans