By Jaime Rivera | December 19, 2013 1:20 AM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Vivo’s new Xplay 3S, and its 2K-resolution display. Meizu follows as the company has just announced that its officially going to launch products in the US. Then we talk about Microsoft and the fact that Xbox Video as finally arrived to Windows Phone 8. Then the news about Microsoft continues as we cover the company’s plan for a new CEO. We end today’s show talking about the Pebble App Store, and what this could mean to the platform.
All this and more after the break.
- This is what a 2K smartphone looks like: Vivo launches Xplay 3S
- Meizu getting ready to enter US market
- Xbox Video finally arrives for Windows Phone 8
- No new Microsoft CEO decision until next year
- Pebble reveals app store plans, launching next year