Pocketnow Daily gets an average of 300 to 500 comments a day, and sometimes even a thousand. We’d like to thank you all for participating in our question of the day, and we love your feedback so much, that we decided that since we can’t respond to ever single one of your comments, we should at least feature a couple in a weekly video.
This is the Pocketnow Daily Recap. Since we only have 3 minutes on every Daily video to go through the hottest news, the weekly recap will serve as a more extensive discussion where we also include your thoughts on the subject. Sadly, for the sake of time, we can’t guarantee that your comment will be featured, but if you want some tips on what we look for the most:
1. Keep it short
2. Stick to the point
3. Try to get some likes on your comments, which usually happen if you nail the first two tips above
We hope to make this a weekly show, and we also hope you enjoy it as much as we love reading your thoughts and comments every day.
Pocketnow Daily videos:
- LG G Flex torture test, Galaxy Note 3 lite, FTC approves Microsoft+Nokia & more – Pocketnow Daily
- 4K iPad, Motorola Cyber Monday apology, HTC improvements & more – Pocketnow Daily
- Google Search updates, Multiple Galaxy devices in Q1 2014, Bluetooth 4.1 & more – Pocketnow Daily
- Google Nexus 5 gets Android 4.4.1, iPhone 5S Touch ID complaints & more – Pocketnow Daily
- Apple’s iBeacon goes live, CyanogenMod 11 M1, Samsung 1080p WP8 & more – Pocketnow Daily