By Jaime Rivera | December 10, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Android 4.4.2 update that just reached Nexus devices, and why it’s important. We then go through some of the issues that are haunting Lumia customers due to a bug in the Nokia Camera app. Qualcomm follows the news as its new Snapdragon 410 processor was just announced with 64-bit architecture. We then talk about our Pocketnow Weekly podcast, and our chance to win a nomination for a Stitcher award. We end today’s show talking about the Google Edition Sony Xperia Z Ultra and LG G Pad 8.3, aside from the new and white Google Nexus 7.
All this and more after the break.
- Follow our Pocketnow Weekly
- Love the Pocketnow Weekly podcast? Help us win a Stitcher Award!
- Android 4.4.2 rolling out to Nexus devices
- Why is Nokia Camera losing users’ photos?
- Qualcomm introduces Snapdragon 410, its first chip with 64-bit support
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra, LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Editions launch, as Nexus 7 gets white option