Google Nexus 5 gets Android 4.4.1, iPhone 5S Touch ID complaints & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s new enhancements to Google+, which are still not enough for most of us to consider making this our social network. Oracle and Google follow the news as rumors have it that their legal issues are about to return to the scene over the Java API used to develop Android apps. AT&T then surprises us with some new contract changes that actually benefit customers. The iPhone 5S takes the spotlight next as customers begin to complain about the reliability of Touch ID. We end today’s show talking about the Nexus 5, Android 4.4.1, and why you should upgrade as soon as possible.
All this and more after the break.
– New Google+ Auto Awesome effects add the sparkle to your tree
– Oracle’s Java API appeal could end up very costly for Google and Android
– AT&T throws users a bone, starting discounts for no-subsidy hardware
– iPhone 5S Touch ID accuracy getting worse over time?
– Nexus 5 camera fixes confirmed for Android 4.4.1 — Update: arriving today