4K iPad, Motorola Cyber Monday apology, HTC improvements & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s financial improvements, which are great news, even though there is a ban on the HTC One mini in the UK. Apple is next as we go through the company’s plans to bring us a 12.9-inch 4K iPad in the next couple of months. Android 4.4.1 follows the news as it is in advanced testing as well. We then cover the news of Motorola’s CEO apologizing over their Cyber Monday disaster in trying to sell the Moto X. We end today’s show talking about the company that sold most on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
All this and more after the break.
– HTC November financials show small gains on October, year still way down
– HTC One mini banned in the UK, One also found to infringe Nokia’s patents
– Apple may be looking at 4K display for 12.9-inch iPad
– Android 4.4.1 now in testing, according to server logs
– Motorola CEO apologizes for Cyber Monday issues, company repeats promotion on Wednesday and next Monday
– Black Friday/Cyber Monday stats: iOS leads online sales, iPad crosses platform boundaries