Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily a we talk about the Microsoft-Nokia deal, which just got approved by the FTC. Then we talk about Meizu and its new smartphone with a display that exceeds current standards. Samsung is up next as we go through the new color variants of the Galaxy Note 3, along with a possible lite version of the Galaxy Note 3 in MWC. Then we talk about the Oppo N1, its release, and what to expect of the CyanogenMod variant. We end today’s show talking about the LG G Flex, and our first ever torture test.
All this and more after the break.
– FTC gives Microsoft-Nokia deal the thumbs-up
– Android OEM teases handset with 5.5-inch, 2560 x 1536 display
– Samsung Galaxy Note 3 introduced in Rose Gold White and Rose Gold Black, Merlot Red option
– Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite tipped for MWC 2014
– Oppo N1 availability: December 10, $599 or €449
– Is the LG G Flex really self-healing? Here’s the real-world test (Video)