By Jaime Rivera | November 28, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Dual-SIM and expandable HTC One reaching UK retail stores. We then talk about how US Carriers plan to avoid stolen phones to be activated outside the United States. Microsoft follows the news as the company is addressing some overheating issues with the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2. YouTube is next as a recent dissection of the mobile app reveals a paid music service in the works. We end today’s show talking about how Google pulled the CyanogenMod app from the Google Play Store.
All this and more after the break.
- Dual-SIM HTC One with removable back comes to the UK
- US Carriers can now block stolen phones abroad
- Microsoft Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 suffering from overheating
- YouTube app teardown reveals work towards paid Music Pass premium service
- CyanogenMod pulled from Google Play, because Android is “that open”