Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s Nexus 7 deals, which are ironically not better than the deals we had already talked about a couple of days ago. We then talk about the Google Edition phones receiving Android 4.4 KitKat as of today. Then it’s patent talk as we go through Samsung’s probable new flagship feature for the Galaxy S 5. Apple follows the news as the company has also filed a patent, but this time in order to bring Lytro technology into the cameras of their future devices. We end today’s show talking about the launch of the Moto G in the United States.
All this and more after the break.
- Google announces details of Nexus 7 holiday offer
- Google Play Edition Samsung Galaxy S 4 and HTC One start getting Android 4.4
- Multi-user, dual-cam video chat in the works for Galaxy S 5?
- Apple patent could hint at light field camera interest for iPhone
- Motorola can’t wait for January, gets started with US Moto G sales