By Jaime Rivera | November 25, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s Golden One, which is not made of gold this time, aside from some leaked specs of the HTC M8. Microsoft follows the news as we go through the possibility of a fusion between Windows 8 and Windows RT. Later we talk about the successor to the LG G Flex, which the company plans to make uniquely bendable. Apple is next as some of the company’s 2014 plans have been leaked, and they include a bigger iPad and the iWatch. We end today’s show talking about Google’s Eric Schmidt, and how he recommends Android to his friends over iPhones.
All this and more after the break.
- Gold HTC One announced
- HTC M8 specs gain new details in latest leak
- Microsoft exec alludes to platform fusion plans
- LG G REflex? Rumors already looking to G Flex sequel
- Apple 2014 hardware rumors start talking delays: iWatch, 12.9-inch iPad
- Google’s Eric Schmidt goes after iOS users with Android conversion guide