By Jaime Rivera | November 22, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Nokia’s new sale whenever you buy the new Lumia 2520 Windows tablet. We later go through more deals as retailers have dropped the price of the Google Nexus 7. Motorola follows the news as the company has just hired a 3D printing firm to take care of Project Ara. Leaks of Samsung’s plans to upgrade the Galaxy Line-up to Android 4.4 KitKat follow after that. We end today’s show talking about certain leaks showing a metal frame for the possible Samsung Galaxy S5.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia offering free Power Keyboard with Lumia 2520 purchase
- Retailers discounting the Google Nexus 7 2013 to last year’s prices
- Motorola recruits 3D printing company for Project Ara
- Leak gets specific with Samsung Android 4.4 update plans
- Possible Samsung Galaxy S 5 metal frame pictured