12.9-inch iPad Pro rumors, Galaxy Gear sales, Microsoft+Nokia buy-out & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Motorola’s plans to upgrade the company’s current smartphone line-up to Android 4.4 KitKat. We then talk about Samsung, the results in sales of the Galaxy Gear, and what to believe and not believe. We follow the news with some more rumors of Apple building a bigger iPad at 12.9-inches, and why this makes sense since we currently have the iPad Air and iPad mini, along with the iPad mini with Retina Display. Later we talk about the possibility of a 128-bit chip for smartphones and tablets, as if 64-bits wasn’t enough for you. We end today’s show talking about Nokia and how the buy-out from Microsoft is now final.
All this and more after the break.
– Motorola goes official with Verizon Moto X Android 4.4 distribution
– Motorola shares Android 4.4 news for last year’s RAZR HD series, Atrix HD
– Samsung Galaxy Gear sales exceeded expectations, company talks about numbers, debunks reports
– New sources discuss Apple’s 12.9-inch iPad ambitions
– Forget 64-bit; ARM already looking to 128-bit mobile chips
– Nokia shareholders vote on Microsoft acquisition (Update: results are in)