Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s new update to the Windows Phone search app that many have waited for the longest time. We later talk about Android, some leaks to its source code, and some possible updates that include RAW photo support, along with a new API. Qualcomm follows the news as the company has just released a smartwatch that’s being dubbed the Toq. Apple follows the news as the company has just released iOS 7.1 beta to developers. We end today’s show talking about the iPad mini With Retina Display, some complaints about its color reproduction, and what to expect.
All this and more after the break.
- Google updates its Windows Phone Search app
- Android source code reveals work on advanced camera features: RAW support, new API
- Qualcomm Toq smartwatch available on Cyber Monday, December 2
- Apple’s iOS train keeps rolling as developers get 7.1 beta
- New iPad mini display finds criticism over subpar color reproduction