Google Now updates, FCC Speed test, Stephen Elop’s Microsoft & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the FCC’s new Speed Test application for Android, and the government agency’s plans to check if carriers are bringing you the service you pay for. Nokia follows the news as you can now order the Lumia 1520 one more time. Then we go through the reports that Stephen Elop is already discussing his plans as future CEO of Microsoft, and among the changes we see the company bringing Office to more platforms. Then we talk about Samsung’s Galaxy Note 12.2 as it goes through the FCC. We end today’s show talking about Google Now and some probable updates that we could expect in the next coming weeks.
All this and more after the break.
– Help the FCC make informed decisions with FCC Speed Test app
– Nokia Lumia 1520 pre-orders live again from Microsoft and AT&T
– Looking for a yellow Lumia 1520? Supplies rumored to be “scarce”
– Office for Android and iOS would be Stephen Elop’s choice as CEO of Microsoft
– WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 gets its FCC clearance
– New Google Now features tipped to arrive next week
The show will return on November 18th. We’ve got a ton of great coverage planned for you all while I’m out though, so we do hope you enjoy.