Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Nokia Lumia 1520 reaching AT&T very soon at a very interesting price point. Samsung follows the news as we go through their plans for foldable displays, 4K displays and their custom CPUs for 2014 and 2015. We later talk about Microsoft’s possible shortlist for their next CEO. Apple follows in the news, this time because apparently the company has increased production of the iPhone 5S and changed the supplier for the 5C. We end today’s show talking about Android 4.4 KitKat reaching other smartphones and already being tested.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia Lumia 1520 coming to AT&T on November 15
- Samsung foldable screens are coming in 2015, after bended screens next year
- Custom CPUs and 4K Ultra HD resolution displays are what Samsung is planning
- Microsoft CEO shortlist reportedly includes names like Stephen Elop, Alan Mulally, and Tony Bates
- Apple to increase phone and tablet production with the help of new suppliers
- Android 4.4 leaked for T-Mobile Moto X