By Jaime Rivera | November 5, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about some Google Now updates that have just reached iOS. Then we talk about Kazam, the company that was started by a couple of HTC employees that left the company recently. Then we go through the expansion of Moto Maker to other carriers, not just AT&T, which should happen in the next coming days. We later talk about the LG G Flex, how it can bend, and what this could mean to your experience owning the phone. We end today’s show talking about rumors of a possible 12.9-inch iPad, which hints to an iPad Pro.
All this and more after the break.
- New Google Now features arrive for Google Search on iOS
- Kazam breaks into smartphone business with launch of seven Androids
- Moto Maker coming to Sprint on November 11 to customize your Moto X
- Rumors of expanded Moto Maker availability continue: T-Mobile could get it this week
- LG G Flex bends and flexes as shown in this video
- Larger iPad rumors talk 12.9-inches, to arrive in March 2014, claims report