Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent BlackBerry shake-up, which includes a new CEO, and more funding. Samsung is next as we talk about their smartphone strategy plans for 2014. Nokia follows the news as we go through their future 8-inch tablet project. Then the Google Nexus takes the spotlight as we go through our unboxing, our giveaway, and some probable reports of another Nexus tablet. We end today’s show talking about the Moto G event, and the future of the wooden Moto X.
All this and more after the break.
– No BlackBerry buyout: instead company gets new CEO, $1B investment
– 2014 may see Samsung focus less on flagship smartphones
– Nokia may still have another tablet up its sleeve: an eight-incher
– Unknown tablet on official Android site inspires new Nexus model rumors
– Nexus 5 unboxing (Video)
– Motorola Moto G event teased for November 13
– Wooden Moto X options supposedly still coming, but when?