We’re giving away a Nexus 5! Woooo!
Update: This contest is now closed, and the winner will be announced on Pocketnow Weekly 069. Thanks to all who participated!
Got yourself all jazzed about the new Nexus 5, only to find them all sold out in the Google Play Store? Do you live in a country where the Nexus 5 isn’t yet officially on sale, despite your burning desire for one? Already have ten Nexus 5s and itching to add an eleventh to your collection? Well, we’re here to help you out! (Unless you’re that last dude – because seriously, screw that guy). Welcome to the great Pocketnow Nexus 5 giveaway!
We’ve got a white, 16GB Nexus 5 coming to our doorstep next week, and it’s destined for one lucky winner’s hot little hands soon after! There’s nothing terribly complicated about this giveaway, but it still behooves you to read all the rules below so you don’t end up missing out (or looking like a dummy in the comments). And, yes, this giveaway is open to all human inhabitants of Planet Earth – we don’t care what nation-state you’re from.
How to win
To enter, you just need to follow the directions on the Rafflecopter widget below – and the more you share, the better your chances of winning. Before you get all confused and/or huffy: Yes, you need to be a Twitter user to enter. That’s the bare-minimum requirement for entry. Being a Facebook user is also beneficial, as you can rack up more points that way, but we didn’t make it mandatory because we know some of ya’ll are concerned about privacy and such.
So, follow the directions on the widget below and gather as many points as you can. Then, tune in to episode 069 of the Pocketnow Weekly podcast, going live next Wednesday night, where we’ll announce the winner on the air! We’ll also contact the winner directly, but not until well after the podcast – so you’ll want to listen to episode 069 if you want to know promptly whether you’re our lucky new Nexus 5 owner. Also, Brad Molen of Engadget fame will be joining us for the podcast, so you’ll want to tune in anyway, right?
- Contest period begins on November 01, 2013 and ends at 12am ET, November 06, 2013 (click here for cutoff time in your timezone, but do the math yourself as well; Pocketnow is not liable for errors caused by timeanddate.com).
- Contest open to all human inhabitants of Planet Earth
- Prize is one (1) new-in-box Google Nexus 5, 16GB, (White), SRP $349.99
- Every entrant must fulfill the minimum requirements dictated by the Rafflecopter widget above to qualify. (Can’t see it? Visit our site in Desktop mode or from a notebook/desktop machine.)
- Grand-prize winner (1) will be selected from Rafflecopter’s randomized pool of entrants.
- Contest submissions will be accepted at any time up to 12 midnight ET on November 06, 2013. Any submissions received after that cut-off will not be considered.
- Winner will be announced on episode 069 of the Pocketnow Weekly podcast, which will be published at pocketnow.com, Pocketnow’s YouTube channel, and streamed to all applicable podcast feeds in the evening on November 6, 2013 (Eastern Time).
Still got questions? Drop ’em in the comments below. Got complaints? Drop ’em in the comments on some other website. Got a hunger for a Nexus 5? We sure hope so. Get to clickin’ on the widget above to secure your best chance of winning, and tune in to our continuing Nexus 5 coverage while you’re at it. Best of luck, everyone, and thanks for the continued readership that helps us offer these giveaways!