Google Nexus 5 launched, FAA device flight rules change, Nokia vs HTC & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the FAA, and how they’ve finally changed their flight rules to allow the use of mobile devices through a full flight, even though the airlines now have to change their procedures to match it. Nokia is next as we talk about their patent lawsuit against HTC, and how this could ban the HTC One in the UK. Rumors of a Nokia Lumia 525 are back, for those of you who remember project Glee. Verizon is next as we have leaked renders of an Ellipsis 7 tablet. We end today’s show talking about the Google Nexus 5, the official launch, and what to expect from this phone.
All this and more after the break.
– FAA grants go-ahead for allowing full-flight use of mobile electronics
– Nokia wants to ban HTC products in the UK as a result of a recent ruling
– Contest spills the beans on Nokia Lumia 525
– Verizon Ellipsis 7 leaked as upcoming carrier slate?
– Google announces the Nexus 5 with Android 4.4 KitKat
– Google Nexus 5 first impressions – Editorial roundtable
– Nexus 5 vs LG G2: what’s different?
– Android 4.4 KitKat features explained
– Nexus 5 compared to other flagships
– Android 4.4 vs iOS 7 and Windows Phone 8 Update 3: which brings more innovation?