By Jaime Rivera | October 25, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s record quarter results, and the fact that their high-end phones aren’t their highest contributor. We then talk about some leaked documents from Best Buy that claim that the Galaxy Gear is getting returned in alarming rates. The LG G Flex is up next as we have more leaks that talk about US variants and specifications. The iPhone 5S and 5C take the spotlight next as studies talk about bad sensitivity in the display. We end today’s show talking about the Google Nexus 5 and its possible release date, along with reports that an LTE variant of the Nexus 4 will remain on sale.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung has record quarter thanks to memory and cheap Galaxys
- Leaked doc claims Galaxy Gear seeing excessive return rate
- LG G Flex hardware details emerge in benchmark data
- Tests show iPhone 5S, 5C touch screen accuracy to be pretty loose
- Google Nexus 5 rumored to launch on October 31st again
- Possible Nexus 4 LTE refresh evidence comes to light