Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the initial results of BBM for iOS and Android, which are surprisingly quite positive. Microsoft is next as the company will retain the first-generation Surface for another year, though with a different name this time. We then talk about Samsung and its Galaxy Gear, and when to expect compatibility with other Galaxy smartphones aside from the Note 3. Sony takes the spotlight next as the company has already begun sending press invites for their possible announcement of the Xperia Z1S. We end today’s show talking about the LG G Flex, and how the phone got leaked on TV, just like that, out of the blue.
All this and more after the break.
– BBM for iOS and Android reaches 10 million downloads in one day
– Microsoft strips “RT” from first-gen Surface name, downplays desktop mode
– Galaxy Gear will be compatible with Galaxy S 4, S III and Note II soon; but how soon?
– Sony event rumored to launch Xperia Z1S
– LG G Flex makes an unofficial debut in Argentina