Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Qualcomm’s new enhancements to come to the Snapdragon 800 processor. We then talk about HTC, and the company’s plans to build a smartwatch that is not a gimmick. Google follows as their purchase of Flexycore spells positive speed enhancements for Android in the future. Nokia is next as we get details on the new Lumia 1520, Lumia 1320 and Lumia 2520 that were announced. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s new iPad Air, and iPad mini with Retina Display.
All this and more after the break.
- New Snapdragon 800 flavor in the works? These benchmarks think so
- HTC building a smartwatch that’s more than “just a gimmick” for 2014
- Google’s latest acquisition should help give Android a speed boost
- Nokia Lumia 1520 announced, a 6-inch Windows Phone for $750
- Nokia Lumia 1320 mid-ranged phablet announced for Europe and Asia
- Nokia Lumia 2520 10-inch tablet announced with Windows RT and LTE
- Apple announces iPad Air
- Apple reveals iPad mini 2 with Retina display