Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Nokia’s current marketshare within the Windows Phone ecosystem, even though that’s not necessarily a good thing. We then talk about the Android 4.3 update to the Samsung Galaxy S 4, and who will be the lucky few to get it. Sony is up next as we talk about their plans for fast wireless charging for 2014. Then we go through Apple’s retention of a patent that made a lot of damage to Samsung in previous years, and that could pose a threat. We end today’s show talking about the Google Nexus 5 being leaked on the Google Play Store, and what to expect.
All this and more after the break.
– Nokia owns 90% of the Windows Phone market share
– Android 4.3 starts rolling out to the International Galaxy S 4
– Apple retains multi-touch patent that banned Samsung devices in the past
– 2014 Sony smartphones will recharge wirelessly in just an hour
– Nexus 5 leaked on the Google Play Store; $349 for 16GB
– Potential Nexus 5 packaging leaks, suggests white version of phone
– Nexus 5 battery rumors cast doubt on any 3000mAh option
– Google event invites go out… but reportedly not for the Nexus 5?