By Jaime Rivera | October 16, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about China’s new 2560 x 1440 smartphone display. We then go through more details on the Amazon and HTC partnership for a smartphone. Apple is next as the iPhone 5C orders are getting cut down according to reports since Apple doesn’t estimate high demand in the holiday season. Samsung follows the news with faulty Galaxy S 4 batteries and custom ROMS for the Note II with Note 3 features. We end today’s show talking about LG’s new marketing tactics, and how we see them.
All this and more after the break.
- Forget 1080p; smartphone with 2560 x 1440 display in the works
- New details emerge of rumored Amazon and HTC smartphone partnership
- Apple iPhone 5C orders cut down? Yes, according to report
- Samsung dealing with faulty Galaxy S 4 battery issues
- Custom Galaxy Note II ROM brings some Note 3 functionalities on-board
- LG targeted ads recognize your phone, point out its flaws