By Jaime Rivera | October 11, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s new strategy for selling smartphones and tablets, and why it avoids the US and China. We then talk about the leaked photos of the Nexus 5 running Android 4.4, along with all its changes. Later we talk about some tablet-optimized changes to the Google Play Store. We later focus on Nokia, their Lumia 2520 tablet, carrier availability, and its recently leaked render. We end today’s show talking about Apple’s iPhone 5C, and how it has disappointed in sales.
All this and more after the break.
- Sony’s smartphone strategy involves intentionally avoiding US & China
- New Android 4.4 on Nexus 5 pics arrive
- Google bringing Android tablet users some Play Store love next month
- Lumia 2520 render, news of color options leak
- Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet carrier availability, pricing rumored
- Apple not seeing the iPhone 5C demand it was expecting?