By Jaime Rivera | October 9, 2013 9:05 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talked about the Samsung Galaxy Round and what we should expect from it. We then go through HTC’s new 18K Gold One, and the fact that we’ll never buy one. Apple is next as we have some leaked high-quality photos of the iPad 5 and what to expect. We then go through Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8.1, and the design limitations that Microsoft is imposing on OEMs. We end today’s show by talking about how Microsoft is now encouraging OEMs to offer options to dual-boot Android in their Windows Phone and Windows RT products.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy Round announced with curved display from side-to-side
- 18K gold HTC One hands-on (Video)
- iPad 5 HQ image gallery gives us best look at new tablet yet
- Windows Phone 8.1 changes get detailed: sizes, buttons, apps, and more
- Microsoft encouraging additional OEMs to build dual Windows/Android models?