By Jaime Rivera | October 8, 2013 9:09 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Windows Phone YouTube app, and how it ended-up, aside from things to expect in GDR3. HTC is next as the company is now teasing their HTC Max event to happen next week, aside from some leaked screenshots of HTC Sense 5.5. The Google Nexus 5 is next as we get a very interesting pricing scheme that is sure to make a lot of users happy. Apple’s iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 are next as we have a possible event date that is matching some other important dates, and we’re sure there’s an intended coincidence. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy Round, its leaked render, and our thoughts of its future.
All this and more after the break.
- Windows Phone YouTube app reverts to web shortcut in latest update
- Windows Phone 8 GDR3 tipped to bring extra Live Tiles to existing WXGA devices
- HTC One Max launches next week
- Alleged HTC Sense 5.5 screenshots hint at upcoming changes, ability to disable BlinkFeed
- Nexus 5 rumors talk about different batteries and prices for each model
- Apple iPad 5, iPad mini 2 launch event could be just two weeks away
- Samsung curved display “Galaxy Round” render leaks – wait, it curves THAT way?