By Jaime Rivera | October 4, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Steve Ballmer’s recent pay cut on his bonus due to the poor results of the Surface RT. We then go through BlackBerry’s financial situation, and how long they have to live. HTC is next as the company’s quarter results prove devastating results, even though there is talk of a dual-mode Android/Windows Phone smartphone in the works. We then talk about the Samsung Galaxy Gear, and where you can get it now for $90 off. We end today’s show talking about Android 4.3.1 and also the recent rumors of Google Gem, which is dubbed to be the company’s new smartwatch.
All this and more after the break.
- Surface RT failures hit home for Ballmer; board reduces bonus
- Just how much time does BlackBerry have left? Projections don’t look good
- HTC bleeds $100M in devastating third quarter
- HTC dual-mode Windows Phone/Android handset rumored
- Galaxy Gear smartwatch finally flirts with affordability
- Android 4.3.1 surfaces, but what’s new in this release?
- Google “Gem” smartwatch could launch as soon as end of the month