By Jaime Rivera | October 1, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Microsoft’s confirmation that we will get Surface tablets in different form-factors, along with a closer date to LTE variants of the Surface 2. Then we talk about the Amber GDR2 update for the AT&T Nokia Lumia 920, which is quite delayed. We continue with the first leaked photos of the Google Nexus 5, and we like what we see. Then we cover some rumors of the iWatch being the first device with a curved display. We end today’s show talking about the AT&T launch of the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear, along with the ridiculous confirmation that Samsung is once-again faking benchmarks for their Galaxy S 3.
All this and more after the break.
- Microsoft confirms new Surface aspect ratios and sizes, talks LTE availability
- AT&T Lumia 920 Amber update should land in the coming weeks
- Best Google Nexus 5 picture to date allegedly reveals phone
- Apple iWatch could be first flexible-screen smartwatch
- AT&T Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Gear coming on October 4
- Galaxy Note 3 caught cheating on benchmarks; did Samsung learn nothing from the GS4?