By Jaime Rivera | September 30, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the much-expected Nokia RX-114 tablet reaching the FCC, along with Nokia’s first phablet, the Lumia 1520. We then talk about the leaked displays of the HTC Butterfly 2, and what to expect from this device. Sony is next as we’ve got some press renders that point to a smaller, but still powerful, Xperia Z1f. Google follows the news as we’ve got the company selling apps on vending machines in Japan. We end today’s show talking about Android 4.3, and when we expect it to reach your device.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia tablet gets FCC certification as RX-114
- Lumia 1520 hardware swings through the FCC, reveals dimensions
- HTC Butterfly 2 coming soon? Images reveal color options
- Sony Xperia Z1 f could be how “Honami Mini” arrives
- Google expands app sales… to vending machines?
- Android 4.3 update for Galaxy devices and its timeframe hinted, Samsung Q4 marketing budget estimated