By Jaime Rivera | September 25, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Amazon’s new Kindle Fire HDX line-up, and what makes these tablets so hot. We later go through some rumors of Microsoft working on a Surface Mini that may be launched this year. Nokia is next as reports have their Nokia World event bringing a lot more than just one new Lumia. Google follows the news as we talk about the recent software updates they’re performing. We end today’s show talking about Samsung, beginning with curved displays, later with fingerprint scanners, and ending with a new Galaxy F series of flagship devices.
All this and more after the break.
- Amazon announces new Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Fire HD models
- Surface Mini rumors delve into display details, possibility of delayed launch
- Nokia could have half a dozen models to announce at October event
- Google delivers new Gmail, Hangouts Android app updates
- Samsung confirms smartphone with curved display for next month
- Samsung sounds like it’s abandoned fingerprint scanner plans for the time being
- Galaxy F series rumored as upcoming Samsung premium, metal-body lineup