Google’s Android turns 5, Nokia event teased, HTC updates & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s new ISOCELL camera technology for smartphones, and how this is better than BSI sensors. Then we talk about the Nokia World event, and what we should expect from the company, even though Microsoft is not using Nokia in their branding. Motorola is next as the company is issuing a software update to fix the camera issues of the Moto X. HTC is next as the company still struggles with supply issues to build enough smartphones for the market, and still it seems they’re also working on their own processor. We end today’s show talking about Android’s 5-year anniversary, and we talk about the evolution of the OS.
Alls this and more after the break.
– Samsung announces next-gen ISOCELL image sensor for future smartphone cameras
– Nokia hypes October Nokia World event
– Latest Windows Phone 8.1 teaser hints at Nokia-less Lumia model
– Motorola targets camera performance with Moto X update
– HTC may post a loss as supply problems affect sales
– Could HTC really tap MediaTek for an octa-core One?
– Android turns five: a brief look at its history