By Jaime Rivera | September 23, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple’s sales results for their new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C over the opening weekend. We then talk about the first CyanogenMod phone to reach the market, the Oppo N1. BlackBerry is next as the company seems to have a buyer, but more with the idea of helping the company and not tearing it apart, aside from the news of the cross-platform BBM hitting a delay. Then we go through the rumors of a Nokia Lumia 929 phablet. We end today’s show talking Microsoft’s launch of the Surface 2 and new Surface Pro.
All this and more after the break.
- Apple sold more than 9 million iPhones this weekend
- Oppo launches the N1, complete with CyanogenMod option
- BlackBerry sale looks like it’s happening: $4.7B deal, intended buyer confirmed
- Cross-platform BBM launch hits a snag
- Leaked Nokia Lumia 929 render shows off back of purported device, 20MP camera hinted
- Microsoft announces Surface 2, Surface Pro 2