By Jaime Rivera | September 18, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about NVIDIA’s new Tegra Note platform, and what we can expect from it. Then we talk about YouTube’s plans to enhance their mobile application to allow offline video on mobile devices. CyanogenMod is next as the service has now officially become a company dubbed CyanogenMod Inc. and plans to enhance their user experience with Android. BlackBerry is next as we talk about their new BlackBerry Z30, specific dates for BBM to reach Android and iOS, and then the sad news that 40% of their work force will get laid off. We end today’s show talking about the launch of iOS 7, and also the rumors of Touch ID reaching the future iPad 5.
All this and more after the break.
- NVIDIA announces Tegra Note tablet platform, coming later this year
- CyanogenMod goes corporate: forms Cyanogen Inc.
- Offline YouTube videos coming to mobile apps
- BlackBerry announces Z30
- BlackBerry Messenger Android, iOS ports just days away? (Confirmed)
- Tough times for BlackBerry: may reduce workforce by 40%
- iOS 7 is live, update your Apple devices
- Sapphire home buttons rumored for new iPads; more fingerprint scanners?