By Jaime Rivera | September 11, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Motorola’s plans to bring another tablet to the market, aside from Google’s new strategy to show you the Moto X assembly plant on Google Street View. Then we talk about the Google Nexus 5, and how apparently that LG device on the FCC is the phone we’ve been waiting for. HTC is next as the One Max is now rumored to be a Sprint exclusive, and then the blue color of the One will be a Best Buy exclusive. We later go through the leaked photos of Amazon’s probable next Kindle Fire. We end today’s show talking about Apple, Touch ID and some issues with the manufacturing of the rumored iWatch.
All this and more after the break.
- Motorola CEO confirms tablet in the works
- Go inside the Moto X assembly plant with Street View
- New FCC filing reinforces LG Nexus 5 theory – likely to be D820 in the end
- HTC One Max to be a Sprint phone?
- Blue HTC One coming exclusively to Best Buy on September 15
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 2 pics leak, reveal major design changes
- Apple talks Touch ID fingerprint scanner security, safeguards
- Apple iWatch hitting manufacturing snags?