By Jaime Rivera | September 6, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 3 in most of the major US carriers, and even the LG G2 reached the same luck on AT&T. We then talk about the Nokia Lumia 1520, as we finally have leaked press renders of the device. Then we talk about the rumors of an Amazon smartphone that might be free for their customers. We later talk about Android 4.4 KitKat, even though it’s odd that everything currently focuses on selling us KitKat bars. We end today’s show talking about the LG Nexus 5, which is apparently at the FCC right now.
All this and more after the break.
- AT&T pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 3 begin; T-Mobile joins soon, includes Galaxy Gear
- AT&T launches pre-orders for the LG G2
- Nokia Lumia 1520 press render leaks
- Amazon’s rumored smartphone could be free, even off-contract
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat contest begins: $750,000 in Google Play cash up for grabs
- LG Nexus 5 with LTE and Snapdragon 800 apparently hits the FCC
- Would you buy this Nexus 5?